Slewing ring bearings are a type of ball or roller bearing are large bearings which allow for rotation between different components in large structural systems,also known as turntable bearings.
Turntable bearings can be designed with mounting holes for convenient attachment to a flat surface. This feature adds versatility in situations that require precise positioning without compromising other important aspects.
Slewing ring bearings are often selected for their static load capacity. They withstand axial and radial static loads and even tilting moments.
Focus Bearing offers a diverse selection of slewing ring bearings:
RT turntable X-type 4-point contact bearing
● Single or double row ball bearing designs
● Ball or crossed roller bearing designs
● Lubrication and mounting hole options
● Contact seals to protect the rolling elements
● Internal and external gears
● Size and location of bolt hole patterns varieties
● Potential for internal or external gears
● Preloading options and variations in clearance
● Multiple material options
Slewing ring bearings can be used in many different applications, including:
● Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
● Wind energy
● Heavy equipment
● Drilling and mining
● Satellite equipment
FCS IKO THK
Leave A Message
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details, please leave a message here, we will reply you as soon as we can.