Focus Bearing offers a range of needle roller bearings,the bearings are in a higher load carrying capacity and can withstand oscillation with greater rigidity. We have a wide variety of styles including inch series and metric dimensions. Other needle roller bearing options include single row, double row and solid or split cage.
Common models of needle roller bearings available through Focus Bearing include the RNA49xx Series, RNA59xx Series, RNA69xx Series, NK, NA49xx Series, NA59xx Series, NA69xx Series, NKI Series, RNAF Series, NAFW Series, IR Series, IRZ Series, KT Series.
● Can be offered in single or double row design
● Well suited for applications where space is limited
● Many different styles are available with a cam follower or roller follower design
● Typically offered in smaller cross sections designed to withstand oscillation
● Also offered with machined rings
● Metric series
● Inch series
● Open end
● Closed end
● Open, single seal (U) or double sealed design (UU)
● Relubrication holes are available on larger sizes (above 10 mm bore)
● A limited range is offered in AISI 440C Stainless Steel
Needle roller bearings can be used for a number of applications across many markets, including:
● Lawn and Garden Equipment
● Machine Tool
● Oil & Gas
● Power Tools
● Steel Mill
● Printing Machines
FCS SKF INA KOYO NTN
Leave A Message
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details, please leave a message here, we will reply you as soon as we can.