Focus Bearing's self-aligning ball bearing is able to rotate with minimum friction while handling both radial and axial loads. This design allows the bearing to automatically correct misalignment caused by shaft deflections or housing misalignments, resulting in reduced stress on the bearing and extended service life.It consists of two rows of balls and a common sphered raceway in the outer ring, allowing the bearing to self-align under load.
Self-aligning ball bearings come in two types: cylindrical bore and tapered bore. The cage can be made of steel sheet or synthetic resin. Common models of radial ball bearings that are available through Focus Bearing include 1200 series，1300 series，2200 series，2300 series and Micro series: 10x, 12x, 13x.
● Self-aligning ball bearings are designed to handle both radial and axial loads.
● Ensuring durability and long-term performance.
● Compensation for misalignment
● Low friction
● Easy installation and maintenance
● Two types of self-aligning ball bearings: cylindrical and conical, with a 1:12 or 1:30 taper ratio for the conical inner hole.
● The outer ring of the bearing is processed with an annular oil groove and three oil holes to enhance lubrication.
● With dust caps or seals come pre-greased.
● Should not be heated or cleaned before installation.
● Withstand temperatures ranging from -30°C to +120°C.
Self-aligning ball bearings have diverse applications and are the most widely used type of bearing in the mechanical industry.
● Precision instruments
● Low-noise motors
● Automotive industry
● Motorcycle industry
● General machinery
FCS SKF FAG NSK NTN KOYO NACHI
Leave A Message
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details, please leave a message here, we will reply you as soon as we can.